
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Easter is a wonderful day to reflect on His great triumph over the grave.
My heart and soul are bursting with love for my Savior, even Christ the Lord.
I encourage all to visit the new website http://jesuschrist.lds.org/
I especially love the multimedia section http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng/multimedia
And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! (D&C 76:22).
"As one of His Apostles, authorized to bear witness of Him, I solemnly testify that I know that the Savior lives, that He is a resurrected, glorified personage of perfect love. I witness that He gave His life that we might live with Him eternally. He is our hope, our Mediator, our Redeemer. I know that He lives. I know that He loves you and that He will help you have joy and happiness as you live worthy of that help." Richard G. Scott
President Spencer W. Kimball
“We place [Jesus Christ] on a pedestal as no other group I know of. To us he is not only the Son of God, he is also a God and we are subject to him. …
“No matter how much we say of him, it is still too little.
“He is not only the Carpenter, the Nazarene, the Galilean, but Jesus Christ, the God of this earth, the Son of God, but most importantly, our Savior, our Redeemer. …
“I add my own testimony. I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he was crucified for the sins of the world.
“He is my friend, my Savior, my Lord, my God.”
**************************************************
I also testify of Him
He did atone for our sins
He did feel every human pain
He did willing give his life for you and me
And most of all...
He lives today, our glorious risen Lord
Redeemer
Friend
Brother
Master
I know that my Redeemer lives.
What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
He lives, He lives, who once was dead.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:“I know that my Redeemer lives.”



1 comment:
Thanks for this beautiful tribute to Easter! It's good to be reminded, especially when we realize that our current Easter celebrations are heathen-Christian traditions involving giant egg-laying bunnies.
Post a Comment