Bad Thing: NBC quoted Heather (my friend) and used photography of her without contacting her.
Fun Thing: Although not everyone knows this, I do portrait photography. The photo of Heather is one I took up at Sundance during a nursing portrait session in the fall. While I'm obviously not credited, it made me feel good to see it used in the piece.
P.S. I fully support flagrant uncovered breastfeeding anywhere, even on Facebook, please don't post a comment if you dissagree.
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy



3 comments:
And I'm still wondering what I should do about the obvious privacy issues...
Way to go Heather, getting this going!
It is frustrating that they chose not to contact you - I mean, really! It's not like you would have said "no." I would have loved to see you on the clip, instead of just snippets of your profile.
Agh, now I feel bad for procrastinating putting pictures up! I could have had my "boobs" on TV too!
Post a Comment