Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Love-Love-Love

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it! -Buddy The Elf
So I am madly in love with my dear husband. He is such a wonderful man! This year we will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. I love him even more now, than the day I married him. In honor of that love I thought I would share some things that have been a part of our love story. Perhaps they'll help in your love story too.
If any of you readers have ever noticed the signs on our bedroom and bathroom doors and wondered about their origin, look no further than lovingyou.com. This website is full of fabulous romantic ideas.
This site has led to many a romantic getaway. I personally recommend the Providence Inn near Logan, and the Manti House Inn in Manti. They both have the best service and amenities for your money (Note: the Manti House Inn is family friendly. Last anniversary we just brought our six month old with us, and it was great!)
DH and I gtalk links to these site when we discover a new romantic song.
We've even made romantic play lists.
This book is a remarkably helpful tool for any couple, and has led to many sweet memories.
Google your local events calenders. Volunteer together at local festivals and theaters, and don''t miss free outdoor movies. Try netflix and redbox. And hug and kiss as much as possible.
Make sure that your sweetheart knows how much they are loved and go spend some time together.
In honor of this romantic post, I hope to switch to a romantic play list filled with the songs we've made memories to.

No comments: