The Living Planet Aquarium (Preview Exhibit) is located in Sandy Utah. It's a fabulous little aquarium with big dreams. My husband and I bought a membership and have enjoyed every visit. Every time we've gone, they've made improvements or a new exhibit. Now I have been to bigger fancier aquariums, but none have had the creativity and heart that this one has. The place is really beautiful. Their creativity with such a small space is astounding. I think they made over an old grocery store. To go once is about $8 for an adult, but to buy a one year membership is $15 for on adult. To learn more about this fun place visit http://www.thelivingplanet.com/
I forgot to mention parts our sweet girl has enjoyed. She has gotten to touch a stingray, ogle fish, steer a boat, and play in their coral reef play area. She always has as good a time as we do, but since she is under two she is free!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment