Friday, May 2, 2008

Mystery Bothell Visitor?


So I see that I (my blog) received a visit from Bothell Washington. I didn't think I knew anyone from Bothell. But I can't help but wonder if it is tied to my family. You would know it, I finally put up pictures and they crash my party. I want to write something so nasty, that they would never return. Then again, my mystery Bothell visitor may be entirely benign and not blood or otherwise related to me.

Also I'm trying to care less about my mentally ill, abusive and stalking family. Still anyone who is kind enough to link to my blog on your blog, could you use sea-gal instead of my real name? I would breathe a little easier. And if my blog has now become another way for my family to stalk and spy on me, please find a more charitable use of your time.


Kisses to all of my other lovely readers.

1 comment:

TopHat said...

At first I thought it said "brothel" visitor. On my end, though, no links with your name on them.

Oh! Plus I found this great shop on etsy I thought you'd like. Make me show it to you sometime.