1. My sweet babe is walking now! She gets more fun every day.
2. Lilacs are blooming everywhere. Mmmm such a calming heavenly scent.
3. We went camping with friends this weekend. Rock Canyon is such a great place to camp,
it's free, fun, and conveniently located.
4. My sweet DH's birthday is this Saturday. It was six years ago that day, that we got engaged on a beach under the stars.
5. This blog made me laugh so hard today, enjoy. http://curioussigns.blogspot.com/
Feel free to share your happy list in the comments section of this post.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I've been kind of down lately, so it'll be good for me to think of some happy things... So, in no particular order:
1. My mom's wedding cake for my sister is turning out very well. (Very tasty and beautiful!)
2. I was able to spend all day with Celeste.
3. We have a nice apartment, enough food and other basic essentials of life.
4. My husband just got home from work.
5. We finally got our cuckoo clock hung up.. and it just chimed. Time for dinner!
I think I'll join in the happy things list because I know I've had some down points last weekend.
1. I finished the apron for Margaret and it's cute.
2. I fed goats at Thanksgiving Point yesterday.
3. I found a way to use my extra "milk" in a recipe.
4. The dishes are mostly clean.
5. Overall, I feel like I can do anything right now.
I just found your blog online (i am in your ward, i promise we have met in real life), not really sure how that happened, i am just trying to avoid doing my research (please dont be mad) and I am really interested in natural childbirth, we arent going to be having children in the very near future, but I am going to be starting graduate school this fall and my emphasis is in women's health: preganacy and infertility issues and domestic abuse. I am really interested in your opinions and experience in the childbirth area. Also I have a professor that might be interested in talking to you about natural childbirth. anyway i think that is about it. I love your blog by the way, very uplifting, and seriously I would like more information if you are willing.
Post a Comment