Monday, June 16, 2008

Read to Your Baby


So no matter their age I encourage everyone to read to thier babies. I joined the summer reading program at my local library and it is for all ages. That's right all, 0 years and up.

At first she seemed distracted and at times uninterested, but with consistenacy this is changing. She brings us books and climbs into our laps. I think that "C is for Coco" is her favorite. It has been so much fun to share a good children's book with her. So go read to your munchkins no matter their size, I promise you'll enjoy it as much as they will.


Check out these childrens authors


Mo Willems

Jamie Lee Curtis

Sloane Tanen

Susan Goldman Rubin

Julie Merberg

Sandra Boynton

Val Chadwick Bagley


Oh and don't forget to subscribe to the friend... Like I did. Hmm I should go fix that.....

No comments: