In about 10 hours my sweet baby will be a 1 year old. Today she has a cold and has five new teeth coming in, she's having quite a rough day. She is sleeping at the moment. This year has gone by so fast. Oh how I love my dear little girl! When I look at her or think of her the love I feel for her is so powerful and overwhelming. I still love her scent. When she was brand new she smelled so good, she still does. There is something so intoxicating about the scent of your own sweet babies.
She is so pleasantly surprising. She likes to feed me. She really likes other kids, showing them things and playing with/near them. Yesterday she wanted to hug and pat the kids at play group. I really think that Attachment Parenting has helped her be so affectionate and sweet. We have shown her that she is loved and her feelings matter, I really think it makes a difference. I'm so grateful to have her in my life. In honor of her birthday I posted the above photos from the last year. This coming week I also hope to post the story of our birth, and photos more recent than December. ;)



4 comments:
Thank you for letting me attend her beautiful birth and be a part of her life. Her smile is always so uplifting!!
Happy Birthday to your little one!
As an aside, I like your little visitor location tracker. In case you are wondering, I'm the visitor from Ulm, Germany. (We are visiting family here in Germany for awhile.) I like reading you blog and have been keeping an eye on it for possible news of baby Whitlock, since nobody knows when she might decide to come.
Happy Birthday, Eve! What a fun, yet sad time for a mom. It's so wonderful to see them grow and learn--but then they're not babies anymore...and that's the sad part. What a wonderful milestone. I hope Eve is able to enjoy her big day, even with those darn teeth coming in.
Happy Birthday, Eve!
Post a Comment