Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby's First... Tap Dance?

So my sweet girl has been growing so fast. A week ago Tuesday she was standing and lost her balance, to regain it she sort of did something like a tap dance, but we shall forever claim it as her first step. It brought tears to my eyes. Most of the really happy or amazing moments in her development do.
Then Sunday night we were watching Enchanted. We were trying to keep her from watching TV, I have no idea how I will keep her from doing that until two. Well it ended up that she was watching during the big song and dance number and she joyfully danced along. I really don't expect anyone else to treasure that moment the way I do, but is was very sweet.

2 comments:

Blasphemous Homemaker said...

That IS sweet!

TopHat said...

I can totally imagine her doing that, too!