Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Exploding into Toddlerhood

My sweet babe is growing so fast. she is so long, which now means tall! Her crawling isn't very fast... Thank heavens. She has five teeth now. She loves to rub them together. Oh what a "lovely" sound that makes. She can pull herself up to standing, quite well now too. The second time she did it, I got it on video. Yesterday I couldn't keep her out of what I was doing. I really didn't know how to cope. I told my friend that she had just suddenly exploded into toddlerhood. She's crazy and funny and such a light in my life. I love it when she smiles and wrinkles her nose or plants her hands and sticks her butt in the air. She loves music and reading. She has a sense of rhythm. She bounces to the beat of a song shes enjoying. She loves it when her father plays for her. She also enjoys playing the organ and piano herself. When here toys are spread out on the floor she always pick her books first. When you read to her she is attentive and protests when the book ends.
Motherhood is great. I'm so excited for her first Christmas!

No comments: