Wednesday, December 19, 2007

'07 memorable quote list

So I never knew that there was a book made about each year's best quotes... Apparently there is and 2007 has some really fun ones. In the Yale Book of Quotations for 2007 you'll find such gems as these:

"I'm not going to get into a name-calling match with somebody (Vice President Dick Cheney) who has a 9 percent approval rating."

-- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat.
(Go Harry!)


or
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
-- Biden describing rival Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama
(Why this racist man is even a minor contender for the Oval Office is beyond me.)
Many of the other quotes are just to painful to post here.
But the article quite entertaining.
Enjoy!

No comments: