- For thirty day go to your scriptures with a question. Start with prayer and you will find an answer. (Every time I have tried this, it has worked)
- Pray each day to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and then really see and believe that He is there with you. In each situation you face in your day rely on that companionship. She said to try it for five days and the we would beamazed by the difference it makes in our lives.
I Sea-Gal would like to take a moment to tell my audience that I am very grateful for the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am grateful I have a source for all knowledge and power. I am grateful for the Divine truth it provides, and that any humble seeker can find that truth and a wittiness of all truth. I am grateful you don't have to take my word for it. You can ask Him yourself. I am grateful that as unprofitable a servant as I am He loves me as his child and is always there for all of us.
If you have any questions please visit mormons.org



1 comment:
Hi SeaGal-
I just found your blog! Nice to see/hear from you- it's been a long time. I liked this post, it certainly is good food for thought and something that is worth a try. Take care!
Post a Comment