Because they bring joy to this world and lighten the darkness with their light so fresh from heaven. My baby girl may not perform perfectly in every area, like trained show pony, but she definitely has got it together where is counts. Here are some examples:
- She loves people. She freely shows her affection to even complete strangers.
- She is kind and motherly to her doll and stuffed animals. The other day she comforted, verbally soothed and rocker her doll.
- Yesterday she said please and later practice saying thank you... We haven't taught her to say this she just picked it up.
- Last night was bad. I was feeling very low. Then she look up at me, smiled and handed me a card from a set of conversation cards. The card said: name 5 things that make you smile. I was so touched and awed by her timing..
This is why we have children. They make our lives and world better. They teach us by example, a better way to live. A life filled with love, joy, and wonder. No wonder the Savior said we should be like them. I want to be as good a person as my daughter and look forward to having and knowing many more sweet children like her.



1 comment:
That's a very sweet post! Thanks for writing this, I agree. Our children are amazing!
Post a Comment