Monday, August 25, 2008

I Need Another Certifying Birth

I am well into my doula studies. To certify in my course I need to be the doula at another birth. My last client birthed in April. So far, with motherhood, I haven't found another client. So to anyone reading my blog please put the word out. I'm so available. This summer felt like it needed to be mom time, but this fall seems like the time to doula. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can personally vouch for J. She is an excellent doula and you can't beat the price! She was such a positive influence in my birth experience.

Sarah said...

Hey, I think I've got one for you. I posted last night on craigslist and got 2 responses! They are due about 3 days apart so once the 1st one officially confirms that she will use me, I will get you the information about the other girl. I may see you tomorrow so I can give you details then. See ya!