Friday, January 11, 2008

Likeability is not enough!


I like asking people who they want for president and why. But when they don't base their opinions on voting record and issues, I wish I hadn't asked. Charm and charisma alone don't make a good president. I am so disappointed in the number of voters that don't know the issues or a candidates stance. But feel comfortable and confident in their voting decisions.
Well I don't feel confident in that, so here I make my plea. Everyone within the sound of my blog (I know that's like 2 or 3 people) go to the site www.ontheissues.org and inform yourselves.
I have yet to confidently pick a candidate. And I fully support every ones right to choose who they personally want for president or any other elected office. I do not support ignorance! Especially when it comes to our precious right to vote.
People inform yourselves!

No comments: