What an active and wonderful advocate this lovely blogger it.
http://one-of-those-women.blogspot.com/
Though I'm rather sad we need her efforts, and oh boy do we need them!
No one gets fussed about the multitude of smut found far and wide out there. But anything to do with breastfeeding, is dirty and wrong. Oh heaven help us all. As mammals we are made to feed our young. I understand that there are women who really need formula, I'm saddened about the women who use formula who could make perfectly nice breastmilk for their babies.
You know I bet I'm in the minority to think that Nestle and Playboy something BIG in common, but boobies are sexy/dirty sure is their main reason for making money. (You two should really team up, maybe you should even be bff's.) :)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love her blog, too. ;)
Post a Comment