Thursday, November 13, 2008
A Birthday Present
I was reading in the back of the November 2008 Ensign. Apparently when asked President Thomas S. Monson has said that the ideal birthday present for him from the members of the church would be to find someone is having a hard time and do something for them. I was really touched that that was his reply without a moments hesitation. I may not understand everything about the gospel or the workings of my church, but I know President Monson is a man I can trust and a Prophet of God. I love him and I am grateful to have him as the leader of my Church. Also I would love to "give him" such a birthday present. Come to think of it there is a rather special Birthday celebration next month. I'm sure that the one we celebrate and honor that day would love a such a gift Himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment