I will post a list of tall tales from my life, pick the three that are compleatly faulse, be the first to post with the correct answer and you'll win a prize. The prize will be real, but hopefully I'll fool some of you since it is April Fool's Day.
- I usually cut my own hair.
- I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19.
- A portrait I took has become famous.
- I could have been an Osmond.
- I have ridden a bicycle high in the air.
- I've been paid to play with fire.
- I've met Maria from Sesame Street.(I hate Sesame street now because the Children's Television Workshop wont stop whoring out the characters to make a buck. but I digress)
- I think Chocolate Cake and French Fries are the best foods, and I'm still losing weight.
- I am a Hula Hoop Master. I have a gold hula hoop to prove it.
- I had a great time in a dressing room the other day.
- I have been in two educational films, in one I played a mad scientist.
- I've been a paid psychic magician
- I've held a boa.
- I once got a job by singing and teaching my interviewer, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree.
- Once Madagascar Hissing Cockroach got me a job.
- I once found something deadly in a motel room, and we both survived.
- I've posed topless.
- I went from being a Bush supporter to a Democrat.
- I once hit on five guys at the same time, personal best.
- I've walked on the Titanic.
- Fed an apple to a rhino.
- I have stood on the pitchers mound at a major league game.
- I was purposed to in a moving car.Once when my husband was putting my shoe back on a a restaurant a waiter came by and said: "Dude are you proposing?"
- When we had only been a couple for three day, a homeless man told us he knew that God wanted us to be together and that we would do great things.
- I have completely disowned my family and baring an act of God will never speak to them again in this life.
- I have lived in two haunted houses. My room was so haunted the next tenant wouldn't sleep in it.
- I've been a successful street performer.
- I won a dance contest.
- I've been a dance teacher.
- Had a good enough British accent that many didn't think I was an American including some Britons.
- I've made love on a mountainside right in the middle of the trail.
- I've only donated blood once, and I wont ever be able to donate blood again.
- Childbirth was not the most pain I've ever experienced. (No I did not have any drugs.)
- I gave birth to my daughter at home in water, on purpose.
- My 18th birthday involved fire, dangerous chemicals, and a pumpkin.
- I was married at 19.
- I've been to my state capital to rally for a cause.
- I've never had morning sickness.
- I've had stitches, but no broken bones.
- I was attacked by a nest of yellow jackets in a gully and ran out with my eyes closed.
- I once told a guy I was stalking him, not a good a good pick up line. ;)
- My husband saved a Good Charlotte concert.
- Anywhere my daughter has been I have nursed her.
- I've been on the news many times.
- I've helped with the set decorating of a major motion picture.
- I nearly drowned in a river in Idaho.
- I crashed a celebrity wedding.
- In my single years I was once called a player.
- I once got trapped in a public women's restroom and escaped out the men's.
- I use to wear vibrant red lip stick and was given the moniker on "Lips".
- I was almost hit by a car twice in one day.
- Twice I've survived earthquakes in a buildings that was not suppose to withstand one.
Timp Tellers April Fools Tall Tales and Liars 7pm in the Orem Library storytelling wing. Free



3 comments:
Wow. Half of these I know are true. The other half... I am at a loss. Hmmm... Could she have? I wonder. I believe that you cut your hair. I believe the kiss. I know about the portrait. Osmond? I'm unfamiliar with that part of your life. Bicycle high in the air? Not sure. I believe the fire. I can believe Maria, cake, and frenchfries. Hula Hoop master w gold hula??... maybe.
Dressing room. sure, why not. I can believe the films... but when in your life did this happen... I think you worked at a daycare so I can see the Popcorn popping scene. I'm unsure of the cockroach. I can believe the deadly thing in the motel... probably a spider? Posed topless. This I would question. BUT you are really into the whole nursing thing so maybe you did. I believe the politics. Not so sure about the 5 guys at the same time. How is that done? Walked on the titanic? Like on a fake movie set maybe... Sorry. Don't believe that one. Apples to rhino... maybe. Not sure about the major league game. Belive the moving car proposal and the restaurant scene. I believe the homeless man story and you disowning your fam. I can believe the haunted houses. Can believe the dance stuff. And maybe even the accent. Hmmm. Made love on a mountain in the middle of a trail. How very risque of you. :) Sure, I'll believe it. Wow... your list goes on and on. I'm questioning the single years player title. Only because I believe you were married semi-young, and didn't have lots of time for getting that "player" status. Hmmm. So, Titanic, player, and lets see... one more... hmmm. oh yeah. the pitchers mound. Sorry for the incredibly long comment. Those are the 3 I pick.
Great list though! You have certainly lived a full life thus far.
Hm...very cool!!
I pick:
- been a paid psychic magician
- stood on the pitcher's mound at a pro game
- crashed a celebrity wedding
Thanks for reading through my extreamly long post. No one got all three correct, so no prize. Sad I know. What is really sad though, is that even a prize was not enough insentive for more people to post.
Answers:
Hula Hoop
Celebrity Wedding
Fed a Rino
Everthing els,e while told in a tall tale fashion, is true. I have actualy walked a on a large piece of the real Titanic's hull.
Post a Comment