
On my friends blog I came across this: http://alisaterry.blogspot.com/2008/02/breast-milk-contains-stem-cells.html
I mean wow! Try to say there is little differenence between formula and breast milk now. I lift a boob to the undeniable champion and wonder, Breast Milk. It really is liquid gold. The formula vs. breast milk debate feels a little like cheetos vesus tuffles. It's unbelieveable that formula munufacturars are able to pedddle their swill. *head shake and a tisk*
I mean wow! Try to say there is little differenence between formula and breast milk now. I lift a boob to the undeniable champion and wonder, Breast Milk. It really is liquid gold. The formula vs. breast milk debate feels a little like cheetos vesus tuffles. It's unbelieveable that formula munufacturars are able to pedddle their swill. *head shake and a tisk*



4 comments:
I am SO all for this! I was DEVESTATED when I had to start feeding Whitney formula--but I didn't feel there were any other options. I cannot STAND the way formula smells--it's basically neutered milk with fish oil and synthetic vitamins added in...and tastes GROSS. And, while I'm grateful it was an option for my not-thriving child, I hope I never have to do it again.
See--there's something else I'd love to discuss with you! I would love to talk with you about what other options would be available in the situation I had with Whitney. Hmm...once no one at my house is sick anymore, we'll have to get together. :D
I would love to.
I'm just commenting to let you know I found your blog. :)
A boob lift to that! You crack me up.
Post a Comment